11 March, 2010

The Agony

Now it really looks like the world is against me. When things are going calmer, this kind of reality slap really hits you hard.

Today starts well, getting worst by every hour.

Presentation = Failure.

And my watch stolen. Sigh. Well I don't really care about the 3k price tag of the watch, but it's my father momento. I opened my watch to take wudhu' for prayer obviously. Then somehow I forget to wear it back, and just went to the prayer room. Just before solat I remembered about my watch and then I rushed to the washroom and noticed that it's gone. Stupid, right? How careless I was, and that stupidity really costs me. How, now? I mean, Before this, I can't even look at him, after this? I felt terrible. This sucks.

Quiz = I can't even focus. I think I screwed.

And then otw to my dear Kancil, I almost got hit by a car. Urgh. What's happening to me? This is not right. I've lost my confident, my focus. I don't know what more I can do to make me feel better.

And I sobbed inside my Kancil while driving. Instead of parking at KSJ, I continued my driving. I wonder what the other drivers thought when they see me. I went towards Puncak Setiawangsa, and stopped there. mE is definitely trying to help me, her msgs are full of advice, and words of reality, but I'm the one who can help myself now. Eventhough it's raining, I parked my car, went outside and just, lie down. Pretty lucky the rain is not heavy, because the PSP is inside my pocket, my handphone inside my pocket. And just gazing at the sky, it's dark, cloudy, but there's ray of sunlight. And rain continues to pour down at me, agonizingly, dragging along with my tears.

An hour later I opened up my wet shirt, and slept. Woke up at 10pm, and with lots of work yet to be done, with test tomorrow, and quiz. And with an empty stomach.

No comments: