08 November, 2009

Amitriptyline

This sucks. I hate this.

Actually, What have I done, that other people don't do, to deserve all this?

Am I really that bad?

I hate it. Yes I'm being emotional. I can't help it. I'm sick of all of this.

I hate you guys.

I envy you guys.

All of you.

ALL OF YOU. EVERYONE OF YOU. YOU GUYS SUCKS FOR MAKING ME ENVIOUS, YES HATE ME, I'M NOT THAT GOOD. I'M A NORMAL BEING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING THIS PLEASE GTFOUT OF MY BLOG MY LAST SPACE FOR RANTING.

I'm so fucked up. This is all bullshit. I'm sick to my stomach. WTF IS THIS, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

And to think that this is my 100th post. Yes I don't really mind the milestone but. At least I don't want something like this as my 100th post.

I envy you guys. Why am I the only one to get this feeling?

No comments: