06 January, 2011

naive, sick chasm

ho yeah, after a berry very long time of no sleep, guess what? I slept!

Finally. hohoho!

well anyway.

how do I sleep? after some frustrating days and uneventful but remarkably alone days, I finally decide to make appointment with my dear Lunesta. This is a decision that I took a berry very long time to make, considering allll options available,

sadly, I have none.

and sadly, yes, I'm halfway giving up this sad life. sad.
kidding. HAHAHA

so I fell asleep. I mean, I felt, asleep. no, I fell, as in jatuh, asleep. gah whatever.

and I woke up at this one beautiful but old building.
the landscape, the bricks, it is very nostalgic, somehow I get that kind of feeling.
and I turn around, I saw a guy, standing, looking at me.
so I nodded my head as in asking permission to continue my adventure,
and he says, of course, that's why you're here.
I was fucking pleased! hahaha.
I end up somewhere like a hall, an open place, in the middle of the building.
there's some Bali trees and all.
and I saw a photograph frame
I grabbed it, and I looked at it,
and, REMEMBERED.
idk if I slipped, or it was just on purpose,
but the frame fell and crack, I felt terrible.
took it and place it inside my jacket,
as that man approach me, I, kinda getting away from him, and I grabbed a flower
and dropped it

"Sir, is this it?"
"Yeah, the flower. Take it. That's all I can find here."
*looks puzzled*"Uh, okay."
"Oh, and that basket over there, contains some letter, you might want to check it out."
"kay, that's more like it"
"What's more like it?"
"Er, nothing sir"

So I sat there a bit, there's this couple wedding.
The groom is apparently that bodyguard looking man,
Well lets call him Mr A, yang took the flower tadi kan?
And the bride was gorgeous.
wearing the white dress, I saw them running
So I gave them a chase, and catching up them is not just me,
some bad guy looking people are on my back
no wonder their running lol
STOP!
"Give me someone who will stop when he's been chasing by gangsters!"
I lol a bit srysly.
So the couple end up at the end of the tunnel, dead end.
And I just notice I have some friends besides me, LOL

And as this will turn into an epic fight between the groom's side,
vs apparently the bride side,
I shouted,
"Now, the groom shall kiss the bride"
and all of us stood still, stopped moving, watched the couple

and they kissed.
and then, run. LOLOLOL

and the gangsters continue chasing.
I glanced outside, I saw someone, in white dress, opened up her arms,
with her silky hair blown by the wind,
"Dah lah tu.."
"Ha?"
I stopped running. I sat down. Alone.
It's getting late, it's getting dark here.

And I turn my head uphill, saw a mansion, a huge one,
Climb the hill, nearing the main gate, me and my friends was shocked by the big yapping of dogs
hungrily, looking at us, and started to bark.
so we kinda detour a bit, and using a building staircase to get inside,
when, funnily, at the midway of the staircase, the couple is just beside a door,
that will be the end of the chase,
and the gangsters are all around them,
so again, I shouted.
"I would like to make a toast, for this remarkable wedding",
grabbing a glass of wine out of nowhere,
and going through the gangsters,
finally we, are the only wall, between us, the couple.
and everyone looking at me
including the couple
and everyone waited for my action
and I grinned.

"Well, looks like this is it eh kid?"
"Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever"
"Dieeeeee!" As one of the gangsters jumped toward me, suddenly,
I felt a force pulling me out of the fight, as I prepare to punch him straight at the face HAHA
and, well, I was outside the fight!
and they started to rumble, rumble
wooow, bahaya ni kalau tertolak aku, jatuh tangga ni.
and then, a big guy exclaimed,
"Aim abang Aizat dulu!"
Huh?
"Became a coward he has!"
WTF!!!!???
"He's not what he once was before!"
I trampled someone when I tried to reach that guy, who is, at least 5 cm taller than me swt
And I punched him, to his surprise, not me hahaha.
and his, stunned!
"aku lari dari gaduh doesn't mean aku takut, aku pilih untuk tak"
I exclaimed that, while catching his punch, and counter it back,
a punch that is surely will be remembered. because it took out him, and most of his blood.
and continue my rage on him,
punching, kicking, with all his punch toward me, all the pain, I don't really feel,
and the last punch, rolled him downstairs,
I grabbed his neck,
"You forced me to do this!"
"You have to be forced!!"
I punched him, and he rolls, and sampai at the end of the stair.

"Aku dah cakap, jangan,"
"Saya tau,"
"Hish. Sudahlah. takyah lah gaduh2. ingat orang yang sayang kau. suka pulak diorang tengok bruises kau ni?"
"Baru manly bang"
"Karut! Kau bagi diorang susah hati lagi adalah. "
"Betul tu, tau pun awak."
"huh?"
as I turned around, searching for the voice, I couldn't find one.
and I looked at that boy, I can't find anyone.

and, it's raining again.
And, I started to feel the pain, that is replacing the adrenalin.

and, she sat next to me, smiling
I just looked at her, crying.
"Where were you"
"Always with you"
wipe my tears, looked at her again,
and I saw nothing, no one.
and I look forward, there's nothing, but this heavily poured rain.
..mana..?

I give up. I just, lie down, and feels terrible, as this rain continue pouring on me
and I woke up.
and I write this post.
and I laughed at myself.
how stupid this post really are.

--chrome.
Never been to a place like here,
Never seen it anywhere,
Very eager,
I wonder,
Well anyway,
I guess I wasn't needed here.

Since its new it has no tangles,
Isolations have no flower,
Very near I scower,
But anyway,
I guess I wasn't needed here.

chiao.